A power of attorney in California is one of those crucial estate planning tools that is used to accomplish a great many goals.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- How is a Special Power of Attorney Different from a General Power of Attorney?
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Benefits of Having a Power of Attorney
- How is a Power of Attorney Terminated?
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by Scott Schomer, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- What Can I Do to Prevent Probate Disputes After I Am Gone? - June 1, 2023
- Understanding and Manipulating Estate and Gift Taxes - June 1, 2023
- What It Means to Disclaim - June 1, 2023