Please join us for our upcoming webinar “Market Declines & Volatility.” We’ll be answering some of your most pressing questions, taking a brief look at recent market behavior, and reviewing how we’re continuing to serve you, even during these uncertain times. Feel free to invite your friends and loved ones. RSVP today to save your seat.
Join us for a FREE webinar –watch from the comfort of your own home—and see how you can control:
– Who will be able to immediately take over the payment of your bills and other financial responsibilities, without interference by a probate court, if you suddenly become ill and are hospitalized;
– Who will make medical decisions for you if you are unable to speak or write;
– Who will be in charge of carrying out your wishes when you pass away;
– Protecting the inheritance you leave to your spouse and children from creditors, predators, lawsuits and divorces;
– Who will be in charge of your funeral, burial or cremation and make certain your wishes are honored;
– Whether you need a will or trust? Discover the advantages and disadvantages of both;
– How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs;
– All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time consuming legal process;
-Learn how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
www.schomerlawgroup.com | (310) 337-7696 | firstname.lastname@example.org
222 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 130, El Segundo, CA 90245
Credited with creating the first index fund
(Today’s Vanguard S&P 500 Index Fund)
Philanthropist – regularly gave away over half his salary
Arguably one of the most influential and important people in investing history
Named by Fortune as one of “Four Giants of the 20th Century” in 1999
His ideas are credited with currently saving clients $100 billion per year
Not being able to beat the markets does not mean that you must lose to them either.
A summary of the agenda of topics to be covered includes:
• Primer on basic legal concepts and estate planning
• The tools of an estate plan
> How they work
> Who is the fiduciary and what are their responsibilities
> When each tool is to be used and who can use the tool
> Common mistakes and misconceptions
• How to use the estate plan at incapacity
• When a person who makes a Living Trust dies
• The process of settling a trust when the trustmaker dies
• Trusts that do not terminate when the trustmaker dies
Join us with your children, Trustees and POA Agents at this one of a kind course. Families will learn when to act, what to do, and how to do it. Open only to Schomer Law Group
clients, their family, and their Trustees/ Agents.
LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOUR ASSETS AND PROVIDE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
Presented by Scott P. Schomer, Esq.
You are invited to attend a FREE ESTATE PLANNING WORKSHOP. This informative event is by invitation only. Seating is limited and will fill up quickly, so reserve your seat today! Guarantee your reservation today by calling (310) 337-7696.
We will discuss several issues including:
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Planning before you need Long Term Care
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren