Assisted living programs are different from nursing homes because they are less of an institution, instead providing supervision only as needed. Assisted living facilities are typically less expensive because they provide basic assistance with certain aspects of daily living, as opposed to around-the-clock care.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Assisted living programs
- Companion Care
- Relying on family and friends
- Adult Day Care Program
- Relocating to a less expensive area
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by Scott Schomer, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Things You May Need to Update in Your Estate Plan When You Enter Retirement - March 22, 2023
- 10 Estate Planning Tips You Cannot Afford to Ignore - March 21, 2023
- 7 Estate Planning Steps for the Beginner - March 16, 2023