In the midst of all this chaos and disruption, why not learn how to take control of an extremely important part of our lives…a part that is all too often overlooked?
Join us for a FREE webinar –watch and listen from the comfort of your own home—and see how you can control:
- Who will be able to immediately take over the payment of your bills and other financial responsibilities, without interference by a probate court, if you suddenly become ill and are hospitalized
- Who will make medical decisions for you if you are unable to speak or write
- Who will be in charge of carrying out your wishes when you pass away
- Protecting the inheritance you leave to your spouse and children from creditors, predators, lawsuits and divorces
- Who will be in charge of your funeral, burial or cremation and make certain your wishes are honored.
- Whether you need a will or trust? Discover the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time consuming legal process.
- Learn how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- How to create a long-term care plan before it’s needed so that you are able to stay as independent as possible and in complete control of your decisions as you age.
- Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake—and what to do instead to accomplish your goals in a secure way.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $9.000.00 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medi-Cal or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).