When you first came into see us as a new client of the Schomer Law Group, we sat down and listened to all the goals and concerns you had about passing on your wealth to your family and making sure it was protected from unnecessary legal fees, probate, conservatorship and taxes.
Our commitment to you and your loved ones is to help keep you informed about changes that may be necessary to keep your existing estate plan working the way you intended. To that end, we are hosting an educational webinar just for you and other valued clients of the law firm where we will discuss 8 common mistakes we want to be sure you avoid.
We will discuss the top 8 mistakes we see and are committed to helping you avoid:
– Not keeping up with changes in the law
– Not updating your plan to reflect family changes
– No plan to avoid crushing nursing home costs
– Funding not maintained or updated
– Assets are purchased that by-pass your plan
– Plan assets are not suitable for your family goals
– Family is unaware of your plan or their duties
– Plan does not reflect your family values or life lessons
During the presentation, you will also have an opportunity to schedule a free estate plan audit to review any changes that have occurred and to ensure your plan continues to work the way you intended.
Register for this Webinar right away and we will email you instructions on how to join the webinar!