The 6 Costly Mistakes Families Make in Estate Planning
Date: January 25
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: Sheraton Cerritos Hotel, 12725 Center Ct. Dr. S., Cerritos, CA,
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Sheraton Cerritos Hotel
DESCRIPTION:Who Will Inherit Most of Your Estate… The Government? A Nursing Home? Or Your Family Presented by Laura L. Bromlow, Esq. At the workshop, we [Read more...]
ADDRESS:12725 Center Ct. Dr. S.
SUMMARY:The 6 Costly Mistakes Families Make in Estate Planning
LOCATION:Sheraton Cerritos Hotel, 12725 Center Ct. Dr. S., Cerritos, CA,
The 6 Costly Mistakes Families Make in Estate Planning.ics
Who Will Inherit Most of Your Estate...
The Government? A Nursing Home? Or Your Family
Presented by Laura L. Bromlow, Esq.
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
Attend a workshop and receive a FREE CONSULTATION to answer questions about setting up your estate plan.
About Laura L. Bromlow and Schomer Law Group:
- Nursing home costs - the myth of the five year look back
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts & Probate
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care
- Protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- How you can qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses
- Provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
Mrs. Bromlow began practicing law in 1997 and was licensed in Kansas, Missouri, Florida before her move to California. Her primary focus is estate planning with a special emphasis on the senior population and those individuals with special needs. Schomer Law Group, is a professional law corporation that focuses on elder law, probate, wills, trusts, VA and Medi-Cal benefits planning, conservatorships and Trust and Probate Litigation. Laura is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, which has been recognized as a top resource by Money Magazine and Suze Orman.
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment