LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOUR ASSETS AND PROVIDE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Presented by Scott P. Schomer, Esq.
You are invited to attend a FREE ESTATE PLANNING WORKSHOP. This informative event is by invitation only. Seating is limited and will fill up quickly, so reserve your seat today! Guarantee your reservation today by calling (310) 337-7696.
We will discuss several issues including:
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Planning before you need Long Term Care
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren