Free Webinar: Why Hire a Probate Attorney?
Date: April 22
Time: 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Venue: Zoom Webinar,
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
DESCRIPTION:Someone you know has died in California, and you are the next-of-kin, or named as executor in the will. You quickly realize that being an [Read more...]
SUMMARY:Free Webinar: Why Hire a Probate Attorney?
Free Webinar: Why Hire a Probate Attorney?.ics
Someone you know has died in California, and you are the next-of-kin, or named as executor in the will. You quickly realize that being an executor is a lot more work - and responsibility - than you imagined.
Serving as an executor can quickly take over your life, with an endless list of chores, such as sorting through bills, waiting on hold, and standing on lines.
There's a lot of talk out there about avoiding probate, but many people really don't understand the steps that are involved in the probate process. If you feel that it is just too difficult of a process for you to navigate alone, then please join us for this informative webinar. We can get you through the process quickly and with minimal upfront costs. Have questions, call (310) 337-7696 or email email@example.com.
Although we typically think of probate as the process by which a decedent’s estate assets are passed down to heirs of the estate, probate also serves additional purposes, such as:
1. Identifying and valuing the estate assets
2. Authenticating the decedent’s Last Will and Testament
3. Litigating any challenges to the Will or the estate
4. Notifying creditors of the estate and allowing them to file claims
5. Reviewing and approving or denying claims
6. Managing and selling estate assets when necessary
7. Calculating and paying gift and estate taxes
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment