Join us for a complimentary estate planning workshop. Learn how to protect your life savings, provide for your loved ones and avoid losing assets to nursing home costs. You have worked a lifetime for your home and other assets – don’t miss this event!
PRESENTED BY SCOTT P. SCHOMER, ESQ.
CERTIFIED SPECIALIST IN ESTATE PLANNING, TRUSTS & PROBATE
For more information about the speaker, please CLICK HERE.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why internet, do-it-yourself and bargain-priced plans almost always end up in court
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a conservatorship if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- How to create a plan to protect your assets before you need Long Term Care in a Nursing Home
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from potential future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
All attendees will receive a FREE Consultation with an attorney.
“Scott was informative, educational, and gave excellent clarity to Probates, Trusts and Wills. I highly recommend his services and expertise if you need advise or to set up your own Trust to protect your assets and protect your legacy.” – Yelp Reviewer