We’d like to invite you to join us at an upcoming Legacy Wealth Planning presentation. In this 90-minute seminar, you’ll find out what a “bare-bones” estate plan is and how dangerous it can be for your family.
We’ll highlight some of the most common risks you’ll want to consider and show you how to protect yourself and your family. The most common remark we hear after these seminars is that most people are amazed at how exposed their family was. Some people might even be a little angry their planner didn’t advise them of many of these issues.
You’ll Leave the Seminar Knowing
- Why most Living Trusts don’t work, where the areas of concern and greatest risk are, and how you can correct the problems.
- How traditional estate planning has failed to protect most American families and why you weren’t told about this previously.
- How to protect against a living probate if you become disabled and are unable to manage your affairs.
- You’ll discover why, if you refinanced your home in the past several years, your biggest asset may be at the greatest risk.
- How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried.
- Divorce! It’s running rampant across America. You’ll learn how to protect your children’s inheritance in case of a divorce… up to 50% may walk out the door with the ex in-law.
- Why almost every estate plan bungles the distribution of retirement assets to your heirs… creating thousands of dollars of unnecessary income taxes.
- The one essential ingredient in every good estate plan (it may surprise you). Chances are, it was left out of your plans.
- Why “bare-bones” documents almost never work and how to see if you’ve got one. And if our experience is an indicator, you bought a “one size fits all” estate plan.
- …and much more.
What Happens Next?
You simply pick up the phone and call to reserve spaces for you and your spouse to attend a FREE Legacy Wealth Planning Seminar presented by Scott P. Schomer, founder of Schomer Law Group, a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning. So that we can give your questions and unique situation our fullest attention, the number of people who can attend one of our free seminars is limited. If you delay in calling, those places may be taken, and you may be offered a place on our waiting list for a future seminar. The first step is to register to attend your FREE seminar by calling 310-337-7696.