Who Will Inherit Most of Your Estate…
The Government? A Nursing Home? Or Your Family
Presented by Laura L. Bromlow, Esq.
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
- Nursing home costs – the myth of the five-year look back
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts & Probate
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care
- Protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- How you can qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses
- Provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
Attend a workshop and receive a FREE CONSULTATION to answer questions about setting up your estate plan.
About Laura L. Bromlow and Schomer Law Group: Mrs. Bromlow began practicing law in 1997 and was licensed in Kansas, Missouri, Florida before her move to California. Her primary focus is estate planning with a special emphasis on the senior population and those individuals with special needs. Schomer Law Group, is a professional law corporation that focuses on elder law, probate, wills, trusts, VA and Medi-Cal benefits planning, conservatorships and Trust and Probate Litigation. Laura is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, which has been recognized as a top resource by Money Magazine and Suze Orman.