Even though you’ve worked hard your entire life and saved up something you’d like to pass on to your family, they may end up with nothing, without proper planning. When you attend one of our Wills and Living Trust seminars, you’ll immediately discover how you can prevent this from happening to you and your family… but space is limited, so call now to reserve your seat.
Presented by Attorney Laura L. Bromlow
Attend this FREE seminar and immediately discover how you can avoid mistakes in these key areas
- PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
- NURSING HOME COSTS: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $9,000 per month in California.
- DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce… up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
- REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
- ESTATE TAXES: Eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes.
- RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
- INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
About Laura L. Bromlow and Schomer Law Group: Mrs. Bromlow began practicing law in 1997 and was licensed in Kansas, Missouri, Florida before her move to California. Her primary focus is estate planning with a special emphasis on the senior population and those individuals with special needs. Schomer Law Group, is a professional law corporation that focuses on elder law, probate, wills, trusts, VA and Medi-Cal benefits planning, conservatorships and Trust and Probate Litigation. Laura is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, which has been recognized as a top resource by Money Magazine and Suze Orman.