Will your family be one of those casualties?
Attend this FREE seminar and immediately discover how you can avoid mistakes in these key areas
1. PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
2. NURSING HOME COSTS: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $10,000 per month in California.
3. DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce… up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
4. REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
5. ESTATE TAXES: Eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes.
6. RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
7. INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive conservatorship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
About Laura L. Bromlow and Schomer Law Group: Mrs. Bromlow began practicing law in 1997 and was licensed in Kansas, Missouri, Florida before her move to California. Her primary focus is estate planning with a special emphasis on the senior population and those individuals with special needs. Schomer Law Group, is a professional law corporation that focuses on elder law, probate, wills, trusts , VA and Medi-Cal benefits planning, conservatorships and Trust and Probate Litigation. Laura is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, which has been recognized as a top resource by Money Magazine and Suze Orman.