Who Will Inherit Most of Your Estate...
The Government? A Nursing Home? Or Your Family
Presented by Liran R. Aliav, Esq.
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
Attend a workshop and receive a FREE CONSULTATION to answer questions about setting up your estate plan.
About Schomer Law Group Founder: Scott P. Schomer, Esq.
- Nursing home costs - the myth of the five-year look back
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts & Probate
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care
- Protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- How you can qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses
- Provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
Scott P. Schomer is a graduate of Boston University School of Law with 25 years of experience. He has appeared on local and national television discussing the importance of estate planning. His firm, Schomer Law Group, is a professional law corporation that specializes in elder law, probate, wills, trusts & conservatorships. Scott is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, which has been recognized as a top legal source by Money Magazine and Suze Orman.