Estate Planning for Perilous Times
Date: March 9
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: Courtyard Huntington Beach, 9950 Slater Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, Huntington Beach/Fountain Valley,
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Courtyard Huntington Beach
DESCRIPTION:Who Will Inherit Most of Your Estate… The Government? A Nursing Home? Or Your Family? At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including: • [Read more...]
ADDRESS:9950 Slater Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
SUMMARY:Estate Planning for Perilous Times
LOCATION:Courtyard Huntington Beach, 9950 Slater Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, Huntington Beach/Fountain Valley,
Estate Planning for Perilous Times.ics
Who Will Inherit Most of Your Estate...
The Government? A Nursing Home? Or Your Family?
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
• Nursing home costs - the myth of the five year look back
• The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts & Probate
• Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• Protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care
• Protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
• Preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
• How you can qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses
• Provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
Attend a workshop and receive a FREE CONSULTATION
to answer questions about setting up your estate plan.
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment