Because we can’t meet in person…We’re offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Seminar online… join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn the secrets to protecting your family home & nest egg from nursing homes, lawsuits, and divorces…
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
This event will help you start the process or learn how to bring your older plan up to date.
You should consider attending if:
What Will I Learn at This Event?
- Have minor children or a child with special needs
- Own a home, a business, or have more than $150,000 in assets
- Are approaching retirement
- Have an older parent who may soon need assisted living, nursing home or in-home care
- Your family is full of love, but still considered “blended” or “non-traditional” under the law
- You are worried about conflict in your family if something happens to you
- Have vulnerable beneficiaries that you are worried about leaving money to (e.g. an adult child with substance abuse issues, mental health struggles, financial immaturity)
- Want to have a say in the type of life you experience and the quality of care you receive as you age
- Want most of your money to go to your family and not Uncle Sam if something happens
- Desire to leave a legacy or a positive footprint on the world
During our free Webinar, participants will learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make their wishes known, keep peace in the family, safeguard assets and ensure that life is as easy as possible for our loved ones, no matter what happens. Our online students will also discover:
- Whether you need a will or trust? Discover the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process when you’re gone.
- If you will you owe estate taxes. Learn how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- How to create a long-term care plan before it’s needed so that you are able to stay as independent as possible and in complete control of your decisions as you age.
- Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake—and what to do instead to accomplish your goals in a secure way.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medi-Cal to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $9,817.000 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medi-Cal or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
We invite you to register now, and have a little fun with a topic you may want more info on! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Register for this Webinar right away and we will email you instructions on how to join the webinar!