This article will discuss the current state of LGBTQ Relationship Recognition in the United States, which varies from one state to the next.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Recognition of Marriage Between Individuals of the Same Sex
- Civil Unions and Domestic Partnerships
- The Effects of State and Federal Laws
- The Current Status of LGBTQ Law in California
- The History of Proposition 8 in California
- Proposition 8 Held Unconstitutional
- How can Gay Couples Protect Their Rights for the Future?