This article will discuss the current state of LGBT Relationship Recognition in the United States, which varies from one state to the next.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Recognition of Marriage Between Individuals of the Same Sex
- Civil Unions and Domestic Partnerships
- The Effects of State and Federal Laws
- The Current Status of LGBT Law in California
- The History of Proposition 8 in California
- Proposition 8 Held Unconstitutional
- How can Gay Couples Protect Their Rights for the Future?
Latest posts by Scott Schomer, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Many Reasons to Plan - July 8, 2019
- Use Resources Efficiently With a Special Needs Trust - July 7, 2019
- Business Structures That Provide Asset Protection - July 6, 2019