As with all estate plans, there are many factors that must be considered to determine the options that are most beneficial to you, your business and your family.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Tax Consequences for Sole-Proprietorships
- Tax Consequences for S-Corporations
- What Can Proper Estate Planning Do to Reduce These Tax Consequences?
- Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Personal Residence Trusts
- Joint Accounts and Joint Ownership
Latest posts by Scott Schomer, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of a Living Trust? - January 15, 2019
- Why Avoid Probate? - January 10, 2019
- When Do I Need a Tax ID Number for a Trust? - January 9, 2019