As with all estate plans, there are many factors that must be considered to determine the options that are most beneficial to you, your business and your family.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Tax Consequences for Sole-Proprietorships
- Tax Consequences for S-Corporations
- What Can Proper Estate Planning Do to Reduce These Tax Consequences?
- Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Personal Residence Trusts
- Joint Accounts and Joint Ownership
Latest posts by Scott Schomer, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Understand the Limitations of Social Security and Medi-Cal - May 5, 2019
- Basic Estate Plan Components - May 4, 2019
- Estate Planning and Remarriage - May 3, 2019