A power of attorney in California is one of those crucial estate planning tools that is used to accomplish a great many goals.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- How is a Special Power of Attorney Different from a General Power of Attorney?
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Benefits of Having a Power of Attorney
- How is a Power of Attorney Terminated?
Latest posts by Scott Schomer, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- What Are the Most Important Things I Need to Know About Estate Planning? - March 23, 2019
- What is an Asset Protection Trust? - March 22, 2019
- I’m Young and Healthy. Why do I Need Medi-Cal Planning? - March 21, 2019