A power of attorney in California is one of those crucial estate planning tools that is used to accomplish a great many goals.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- How is a Special Power of Attorney Different from a General Power of Attorney?
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Benefits of Having a Power of Attorney
- How is a Power of Attorney Terminated?
Latest posts by Scott Schomer, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Understand the Limitations of Social Security and Medi-Cal - May 5, 2019
- Basic Estate Plan Components - May 4, 2019
- Estate Planning and Remarriage - May 3, 2019