A power of attorney in California is one of those crucial estate planning tools that is used to accomplish a great many goals.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- How is a Special Power of Attorney Different from a General Power of Attorney?
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Benefits of Having a Power of Attorney
- How is a Power of Attorney Terminated?
Latest posts by Scott Schomer, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of a Living Trust? - January 15, 2019
- Why Avoid Probate? - January 10, 2019
- When Do I Need a Tax ID Number for a Trust? - January 9, 2019