Having an appropriate, well thought out legacy wealth plan can help you preserve your financial independence and the independence of your family. Learn more about legacy wealth planning in California in this presentation.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is a Legacy Wealth Plan?
- Protecting your Assets
- Planning for Estate Taxes
- Charitable Donations
- Revisit your Plan
Latest posts by Scott Schomer, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- What is a Pet Trust and Why Would I Need One? - March 24, 2019
- What Are the Most Important Things I Need to Know About Estate Planning? - March 23, 2019
- What is an Asset Protection Trust? - March 22, 2019